For the girl who rarely smiles.
Get up, find a mirror and smile. It wouldn’t hurt to try, right? Don’t mind those bullies who told you that your smile isn’t pretty or you have the most awful set of teeth. Don’t mind those bastards, you have the most beautiful smile, have the…
- Sasakayan ka sa kahit anong trip man yan.
- Tatanggapin ka kahit hindi ka perpekto.
- Uubusin ang pagkain mo.
- Hihintayin ka sa labas ng classroom niyo para sabay-sabay umuwi.
- Kakatusan ka kung may kagagahan oh kagaguhan ka mang ginawa.
- Gagawa ng kung anong kabaliwan para lang mapasaya ka.
She’s a girl who’s so confuse with what’s happening around her. She do have many problems and its killing her inside. She has too much thoughts waiting to burst but she keeps on preventing herself from letting it all out. She can’t find the perfect person to share her problems with. She’s afraid that others might judge her. She wants to scream really hard but it seems like her voice is losing. She wants to lean on somebody but everybody is turning their back on her. She feel so alone. She feel so unloved. She feel so rejected. So she decided to keep it to herself. She hides her true feelings. That’s why she’s emotionally drained.